Nobis - Phoenix Ladies’ Extreme Parka - Heathered Black
Designed to handle the most extreme winter weather with style, The Phoenix is the warmest and most technically advanced jacket Nobis has ever produced. Box baffle construction eliminates cold spots, and technical details like a down filled wind skirt, branded face guard, and tab covered window id pocket increase functionality in frigid winter conditions. There’s even a tablet compatible inner pocket to keep your tech warm and improve cold-weather battery life.
In arctic conditions, when your life depends on staying warm and dry, this is the jacket you want protecting you.
- Colour - Heathered Black
- Premium Canadian White Duck Down fill
- Sympatex membrane laminated, DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated, premium wool blend shell.
- Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable seam sealed construction.
- Box baffle construction.
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner.
- Heavy duty two-way front zipper.
- Wind flap with magnetic closures.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Down filled snorkel hood with removable coyote fur ruff.
- In-hood framing wire, and double drawstring toggle system.
- Adjustable easy tabs on outer sleeve cuffs.
- Heavy elastic rib inner-cuffs with thumbhole openings.
- Chest and hip zippered Napoleon pocket.
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets.
- Functional shoulder epaulettes
- Functional grab strap on back.
- ID window with flap cover on chest.
- Water resistant pit-zip vents.
- Non-pill micro fleece lined neck.
- Large pockets at hips and chest.
- Down filled interior wind skirt.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Branded face guard for protection from extreme weather.
- Tablet compatible inner pocket
We cannot ship Nobis product to the following countries: Korea, Russia